Vomela St. Paul has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and customer oriented Project Manager to join our team. Our Project Managers works directly with customers, sales and production to provide comprehensive graphic solutions to primarily Fortune 500 companies.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our vast network of companies allows members of our team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
Vomela is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With 22 locations and more than 1,100 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs, transportation and fleet graphics.
- Work directly with sales, assigned clients and production in a fast paced, creative environment
- Act as the primary point of contact for multiple clients
- Provide project management including;
- Developing, implementing and managing complex projects within time and cost constraints
- Ongoing cross-functional communication
- Prepare and submit job estimates
- Prioritize and coordinate incoming work
- Understand project specifications
- Order entry
- Schedule production
- Prepare distribution lists
- Work with clients and account executives to identify workable production solutions for challenging projects
- Communicate and coordinate with other service locations nationally as well as subcontractors and installers to ensure a quality product within time restrictions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Project coordination and customer service experience in a printing or promotional marketing business
- Conscientious self-starter with print production or traffic manager background in a fast paced marketing environment
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Able to build and establish business relationships
- Strong organization skills, impeccable attention to details and able to effectively manage multiple tasks while able to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Possesses high energy, positive and upbeat personality with a passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Comprehensive benefit package including a 401k
- A financially stable, customer focused environment serving as a foundation for successful, long term career opportunities
St Paul MN 55107
Printing, Marketing, Graphics
Full Time Employee
Years of Experience
Minimum 2-3 Years
Commensurate with experience